GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Article 1 - Object of the site The website (hereinafter the "Site") of IESIG (hereinafter the "Company") is a showcase website that presents the company and its public offer to the internet visitor (hereinafter the "Visitor"). This Site is accessible via the Internet network at https://www.iesig-fle.com.
Article 2 - Personal data and cookies The Company collects personal data in the context of this Site. To learn more about the Company's practices regarding the collection, use, and communication of personal data, as well as the provisions regarding the exercise of rights, Visitors are invited to consult the "Personal Data & Cookies" policy on this Site.
Article 3 - Intellectual property
3.1. Site The Site as well as any software necessarily used in relation to it may contain confidential information and data protected by intellectual property rights. Thus, unless otherwise stated, intellectual property rights on the documents and any data of any kind contained in the Site and each of the elements composing the Site (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphic elements, charter...), including software, databases, and newsletters, are the exclusive property of the Company (hereinafter the "Content"), which does not grant any license or right other than to consult the Site. The reproduction of all or part of the Content is only authorized for exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes in any way and in any form whatsoever being expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile (except in cases provided by law), sell, assign, sublicense, or transfer in any way any right relating to the Content. It is also prohibited to modify all or part of the Content, including the software, or to use modified versions of the software, particularly with a view to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and accessing the Site by any means other than the interface provided to the Visitor by the Company for this purpose.
3.2. Trademark It is reminded that the Company is the owner of the trademark IESIG and its logos (hereinafter referred to as the "Trademark"). The visitor acknowledges the Company's exclusive rights to the Trademark and undertakes not to use it in any way and more generally not to infringe the Company's intellectual property rights. The Company reserves the right to seek damages in the event of counterfeiting or any other infringement of its intellectual property rights. Similarly, the Visitor undertakes not to infringe the property rights, including intellectual property rights, that any company in the group to which the Company belongs may hold. All other trademarks or logos appearing on the Site are the property of either the Company, a company in the group to which it belongs, or its service providers, partners, or suppliers. Any use, in any manner whatsoever, of these trademarks and/or logos and/or any other content is subject to the express authorization of the Company or the holder of the relevant intellectual property rights.
3.3. Hypertext links The Site may include links to other Internet sites or other Internet sources. As the Company cannot control these external sites and sources, it cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources and cannot be held liable for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other information or data available on or from these external sites or sources. In addition, the Company cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged damages or losses resulting from or in connection with the use or reliance on the content, goods, or services available on these external sites or sources. Any creation of links to the Company's Site, any framing of the Site, and more generally any use of an element composing the Site is subject to its prior and express authorization, which may be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to (i) request the removal of any link to the Site that has not been or is no longer authorized and (ii) seek damages for any resulting harm.
Article 4 - Visitor Behaviors
Each Visitor must use the Site in a responsible manner with respect and courtesy towards the rights of other Internet users. As such, the Visitor, when accessing the Site, is prohibited from:
• downloading, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contrary to morality, infringing on the privacy of a person, including their right to their image, offensive or insulting from a racial, ethnic or other perspective;
• downloading, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, "junk mail," "misleading information," "chain letters," or any other form of solicitation;
• downloading, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means any element containing software viruses or other codes, files or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupting or interrupting the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violating the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
• attempting to harm the service of any user, host or network, which includes, but is not limited to, exposing the Site to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, flooding email messaging, or falsifying any header of the TCP/IP protocol information packet or any part of the header information in any email;
• accessing data that is not intended for the Visitor or entering a server/account to which the Visitor is not authorized to access;
• attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to violate security or authentication measures without authorization;
• impersonating another person;
• engaging in or inciting a third party to engage in any illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe upon the rights of the Company, its suppliers, partners, distributors, its advertisers or any other Visitor;
• transmitting or transferring (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Site to other countries or to certain foreign nationals in violation of national or international laws or regulations.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to comply with all local and international rules and procedures regarding online behavior and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
English version - Terms and Conditions
French Version - Conditions Générales d'Utilisation